Guidelines for Submitting Guest Post
Yes, www.Sleepwellblog.com does accept guest posts. We love to accept and post with original content that is not being duplicated or copied from any other website.
1. Guest Post Topics
Being, Complete Sleep Disorders Info, Sleep Apnea, Insomnia, Snoring related website, we accept guest posts related particularly focus on Sleep Disorders Info. The following are the topics, for which we accept guest posts.
- Anger Management
- Anxiety & Panic
- Mental Health
- Self Confidence
- Self Improvement
- Stress Management
Structure of the Guest Post
- Size: We accept posts, which are having more than 500 words.
- No Duplication: Post should be with original content, which has not been duplicated, copied, or not yet published.
- Error Free: Post should be without any spelling errors, or grammatical errors.
- No Off-Topic Submission: Please do not submit posts, which are not related to topics mentioned above.
- About the Author: Please do mention few words (3 to 5 lines) about the author of the post.
- Links to your Website: We do allow linking to your website from the guest post. But, these links cannot be more than two, i.e.., one link pointing your website, and another to your social media page. And these links are to be at the bottom of the content in about the author section.
- No Redirect Link: We do not allow links to an affiliate pages, or to sales pages for products or services, a redirecting page to mislead our readers.
- No Advertising Posts: We do not accept posts written solely for the purpose of advertising a product, Affiliate or some paid services.
- Images: If you want you can submit image along with your post. But, make sure that this image should not copyrighted.
- News Related Post: If you are writing any news or scientific study related post, then don’t forget to include the references.
- Social Media Sharing: It would be highly appreciable, please share your published guest post on various social media platforms such as email, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and other social platforms you belong to.
- Comments: After publishing your guest post on our website, it would be highly appreciable, if you respond to the comments posted by the readers about your posts.
- Necessary Changes: However, we do not intend to alter or change the content of your article. But, we may do little alteration to your content, if we think that it is necessary. We do this to ensure the quality of the article.
Please do remember one thing that by submitting your guest Post, we have the right to decline, edit, and remove links in your post. For submitting your guest post, contact us at email@example.com.